This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

6th sitting 29/08/2013

We had the room set up as normal and kept the same music play list which seemed to work fine last week.
Liz had a bit of a headache but felt okay to sit.

At 8.30pm we kicked off with the ‘Rainbow Bridge Exercise’

Liz was met by a mixture of races including Tibetans, Egyptians and Westerners. She wanted to carry on to the other side but they wouldn’t let her and carried her back on a chair.

I met a bunch of Victorian looking boys all holding sparklers. They looked like the cast of Oliver.

Then I did the opening prayer and put on the music.

I had a fuzzy feeling on my forehead.
Then I felt a fuzzy feeling on my right leg for a few seconds which then switched to my left leg and I also felt a touch on my left foot.

Liz had tickles on her nose.

We both concurred that the atmosphere looked mottled with cotton wool type white wispy bits moving around.
Liz got the impression of butterflies in the room.

We both saw diagonal lines above the table, I saw them left top to right bottom and Liz saw them right top to left bottom so as we both sit opposite each other we were probably seeing the same thing.

We both started seeing dim flashes round the room.
Liz noticed a brighter flash near me.
I sensed someone to my right and felt cold to my right.
My legs were very cold.
I got a feeling in my stomach like I’d just gone over a hump back bridge.

Liz sensed moving figures in the room.
I could see movement in the room; it looked to me like net curtains waving in the breeze.

I still had the fuzzy feeling on my head. It remained for most of the sitting, at times feeling like a finger was being pressed into my scull.
I couldn’t stop yawning for most of the sitting.
Liz’s head felt itchy.

Liz had the feeling of patterning in the atmosphere a bit like doilies or snowflakes.
Liz then felt the atmosphere was being stirred, like we were in a big mixing bowl.
I got the impression it was slowly spinning anti-clockwise.
We both thought it was looking milky and we both felt light headed.

I was seeing a few blobs over the table.
I had a fleeting warm sensation on my face like something hot had come close to it and I noticed a burning wood smell that came and went.

Liz had a blocked nose.
She felt the sensation of something sliding over her head then noticed her head ache had gone.

I was now very cold on my legs and feet.
Liz was still warm but not as hot as last week.
I felt tickles round my right ear and a pressure on my eye brows.

We both thought the atmosphere now looked sparkly.
To me it looked like sparkly snowflakes raining down.

We were both feeling light headed again.
I drifted off for a few minutes and came back with a message in my head which I verbalised…

‘They are laying the foundations at the moment; something to build upon… two more people will be joining the group’

Later Liz got a slightly more poetic message…

‘It feels fluffy… the foundations are like a forest of feathers’

Liz saw a dim light in the centre of the room and I thought it looked lighter under the table.

Liz got a strong sense of squeezing oranges.
She also ‘saw’ a lacquered wooden box.
She got the name Michael.

I was now cold all over.
Liz had a strong pressure on her head.

The last tune ended and we did the healing exercise.
Liz gave the closing prayer and closed us both down.
I was feeling fine but Liz was still feeling a bit overshadowed. She felt like she only had half a head and her senses were heightened but she felt fine after we came out of the room…