This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

5th Sitting 22/08/2013

We sat with the room set up as before in full blackout but Liz had made up a new ‘spirit inspired’ music mix.
It was a mixture of up-beat songs and classical pieces ranging from Pink Floyd to St Hildegard of Bingen!

As usual we started with the ‘Rainbow Bridge Visualization Exercise’
Liz saw three Chinese people who presented her with the three jewels. Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. Then she met someone who looked like Confucius.
I met Tommy Cooper. He wasn’t wearing his fez but instead a kind of viking helmet with large antlers on it!?!

After that I did the opening prayer and put the music on.

We both reported the atmosphere going mottled as soon as the music began.
I had a pressure on my forehead.
Liz saw a few dim lights moving about and a few flashes which I saw too soon after she reported them.
We both thought it looked lighter by the ceiling.

I saw a few diagonal lines above the table.
Liz saw what she described as a tree in the centre of the room.
My legs were very cold and I had a tickle in my left ear.

Liz thought it was getting lighter to her right and felt someone there.
She saw vertical lines of light coming down to the table, like pleats of light.
I noticed it getting lighter to my right.

We both reported blobs and a marble effect in the room.
Then we saw fast moving pin-pricks like shooting stars.
Liz saw a torch light up by the ceiling.

Liz felt a cool breeze on her face.
The whole room now looked very light to me and I felt myself being drawn towards the dome.
Liz felt all the energies in the room were being mixed together.

I could see what looked like white flames in the room.
Liz saw a glow on the ceiling.
I had tightness round my ankles and a fuzzy feeling on my fingertips.

Liz was warm.
I was cold.

Liz saw a flash in the middle of the room.
I felt a touch in my hair.
Liz had what she described as a vortex of light to her right.

Liz was getting hotter.
I was getting colder.

I felt a fuzzy feeling down my right side which slowly moved through me.
Liz felt a cool breeze on her right side.
I felt a cool breeze over my feet.
Then I felt a tug on my trouser leg and felt tickles down the back of my leg.

A Native American tune was playing and Liz was feeling spaced out.
She felt like there was a big cavity in the centre of the room.
I felt the room was expanding.
We both noticed it getting lighter from the sides of the room moving towards the middle and forming a kind of dark conical shape over the table, a bit like a wigwam.

Liz felt a cool breeze over her hands and a tingling energy pouring from them.
She said it was misty and cloudy in front of her.
I felt a cool breeze in front of my legs.

I drifted off for a few minutes and came back with a big bright blob in front of my eyes. I could hardly see the luminous tabs on the table.
Then the blob cleared and I saw dim lights falling down towards the table.

When I drifted off I got a message that the team liked the new music selection and we shouldn’t change it now for a while. As I told this to Liz she got a tap on her forehead as if to confirm what they said.

We were both getting a fuzzy feeling on the left side of our heads and tickles on our face.
I could see a pulsating flashing to my left.

Liz was still hot and I was still cold.
I felt a pressure on my right arm.
As the last tune played we both thought the energy was becoming smooth.

The music ended and Liz did the healing exercise.
Then she closed including a closing exercise for both of us.

We both commented on how empty the room felt now the energy had gone…