This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

2nd Sitting 31/07/2013

During last week’s sitting I’d suddenly fallen asleep for a few seconds and woke up with ‘Phillip birthday’ in my head.
At the time it meant nothing to either of us but after some thought Liz remembered that during the MLC sit 17/06/2013 she saw a clear image of someone she knew years ago who is now in spirit. She didn’t tell me his name at the time but it was Phillip.

Out of curiosity she looked up his birthday which was July 3rd. Not quite right but the month is correct so there is a possibility he was communicating again. Liz won’t tell me anything about him just in case he comes through again with some evidence for her…





This week we had a bit more séance paraphernalia in the room. In fact we now have everything mentioned in the ‘Basic Guide’ so spirit lights, energy voices and full materializations will be along in no time!!!

Liz had brought along her quartz crystal which went on the table along with three ping-pong balls each with a luminous tab attached and we also had luminous tabs on the compass points of the table.  

I’d put some wind chimes up on Monday for the MLC which hang above the table and remain in the room for both circles.

Liz sat to the West of the table, I sat in the East and we left two empty chairs out North and South.

I turned out the red light at 8.30 and put a meditation tune on as we did the ‘rainbow bridge exercise’
Liz felt spirit moving in close as she did it giving her a tickly cough.
This week I met a biblical shepherd on the middle of the bridge holding a crook and a book. I think the book was some kind of instruction manual. He had dark curly hair and a beard and as far as I could tell didn’t have any sheep with him.
Liz met a Tibetan nun who took Liz over to the other side of the bridge.

I then did the opening prayer and put on the ‘Hooked on Classics’ CD.

Liz sensed lots of movement around her.
The atmosphere looked mottled.
The table looked like Blackpool illuminations with all the luminous tabs glowing on it!!!

Liz saw white wispy bits then thought the atmosphere looked like ripples in water.
She felt the room was crowded with entities.

I wasn’t feeling very much at all at the start.
Then after a few minutes I began to see light coming from behind me on each side.

Liz saw flashes in the middle of the room. She said they looked like streaks made by fast moving sparklers.
I couldn’t see them.

Liz had a pressure on the back of her neck.

I had a bright blob in front of me.
We both thought the atmosphere had gone misty.
Liz could see blue but I didn’t see any colours.
My legs went cold and fuzzy.

Liz got an impression of green making her think of angelica cake decoration and a birthday cake.
Could this be Phillip again?

I saw a pin-prick where the glass dome sat.
I became very cold to my right and it felt to me like someone was standing there.

Liz was beginning to feel overshadowed so she relaxed for a while.
She got an image of an elephant.
She reported some physical thumps on the back of her chair.

I heard a click to my left where the empty chair was.
Then I heard a click coming from my right where the other empty chair was.

Liz announced she was back after about 10 minutes with the name ‘Brenda’ on her mind.
I remained fully awake throughout this week.

Liz felt like a hand was pressing down on her head then she felt a creeping sensation down her left side.
She was very cold.
I was now warm.

About ten minutes later I was cold again.
I felt something on the top of my head which then moved down the left side of my face.

The music CD ended.

Liz did the healing exercise.
I drifted off while she was doing it and perceived a lot of white light.
Liz said she felt expanded.

Liz gave the closing prayer then a closing exercise for both of us.
We both now felt energised, totally back with it and ready for hot chocolate and cakes upstairs…