This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

4th Sitting 15/08/2013

We had the room setup as last week and as usual sat in full blackout throughout.
I’d made up a new CD with a variety of music from upbeat to slow tracks.

We started with the rainbow bridge exercise at 8.30pm.

Liz once again met many people in her visualization including a friendly smiling lady she felt could be Joan.
I also saw lots of people including an old lady with long grey hair I didn’t recognise who had children with her.

I then did the opening prayer and put the music on.

I quickly became cold round my legs.
I had a fuzzy feeling on my right side and noticed it looking lighter and misty to my right.

Liz reported blue blobs and flickering lights.

I saw several diagonal white lines above the table.
Then I saw large white blobs floating upwards to my left.
I felt a touch on my right hand.

Liz saw a few dim flashes over the table and near me.
I saw pin-pricks over the table.
I felt a feathery touch on my left hand and felt a pressure on the back of my head.
I was now freezing cold all over.

Liz was feeling overshadowed and drifted off for a while.
When she came back she had the words save, salvage and stop impressed on her.
She also got the word Silver which she recognised as an entity she knew who wanted to speak but wasn’t ready yet.
She had a feeling of cat’s whiskers and cream. A feeling of euphoria.

We both commented that the atmosphere had become very thick and dense.
Liz said it was like the whole room was solid and we were part of it which made sense to me.

I felt a vibration under my right foot and touches in my hair.
Liz was very hot.
I was still freezing cold.

Liz felt a fuzzy sensation on her finger tips and felt a pulling from her abdomen.
I saw a build-up of white blobs over the table then it went black all over the room.

My left hand went numb.
Liz had a pressure and prickly sensation on the left side and top of her head.

I saw a large blob in front of me with shapes moving within it.
Then I saw a bright flash like a touch light with a beam.
Liz noticed something flash on and off at the same time.   
We were both seeing clusters of pin-pricks.

I felt a tickle on my left foot and leg then my right side went cold and fuzzy.

The music ended.

Liz did the healing exercise followed by the closing prayer and a closing down exercise for both of us.