This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

3rd Sitting 07/08/2013

We had the room set up as last week.

At 8.30pm we started with the ‘Rainbow Bridge Exercise’

We both had different experiences during our visualization.
Liz met a group of people on the bridge who she felt were all connected to the circle and would be working with us.
I met Freddie complete with crown and cape!!!
We had a chat and he gave me some personal advice on recent happenings which I found very helpful.

Then I did the opening prayer and put on the music.

Liz was already seeing shapes moving around the room as I opened.
She felt cool breezes around her head making her feel woozy and giddy.
She then had the impression of folds in a silk cloth coming close to her face.
She felt something pulling her hair.

I felt a pressure and tightness on the top of my head.
I could see white wispy movement around the top of the table in between all the luminous tabs.
I saw a red light flash on and off to my left.
I had tickles down the left side of my face.

Liz got the impression of clusters of pink sea anemones with long tentacles reaching out.
She commented that the music was good and as she said that I saw a flash near the music player.
Maybe the team agreed?

Liz got the name David followed by Florence.
(We wondered if she was getting Michelangelo’s David in Florence.)
Liz thought the atmosphere had gone red/brown and she saw dark waves/ripples moving through it.
I thought the whole room looked dark.

Liz felt a cool breeze coming from her right and noticed it was lighter that side of the room.
She had a pulling feeling in her head like it was being stretched.

Liz was picking up lots of names and images tonight. I suggested she verbalize whatever she gets even if it could just be wild imagination. We can always analyse stuff afterwards.
She then got the phrase ‘Feather on the breath of God’ which she knew was a quote from Saint Hildegard.

We both commented that the atmosphere felt and looked thicker.

It was making me feel light headed and I let myself drift off for a while.
There was no attempt at communication through me but my arms were moved around.
Just before I came back I felt my arm do the sign of the cross in front of my chest.
When I opened my eyes the room looked very sparkly.

Liz was getting more names and images that made her recall friends who had passed.
I felt tightness around my right ankle.
Liz felt a tight band around her head.
She was now seeing images of people floating past that she didn’t recognise.
She particularly noticed a blond haired lady in a blue dress she described as a kind of plainer version of Marilyn Monroe… more homely.

I was seeing pin-pricks over the table.
Then I saw a big light blob moving around close to my eyes.
I went very cold and fuzzy like something had moved through me.

Liz got the name Richard.
She was seeing a lot of sea creatures.
She had a strong impression of an octopus then got the word ‘Octopussy’ which made her smile.

I sensed someone standing to my right.
I felt a strange sensation on my legs like they were dissolving and disappearing!!!
Then I felt like I was either shrinking or the room was getting bigger.
I saw a flash to my right.

Liz got the phrase ‘We are being challenged’
I could see a moving white wave above the table as well as a dim white light moving around.

It felt to me like I was now surrounded by people checking me out.
I was very cold down my left side.
I felt a touch on the back of my head.
I saw moving blobs between me and the table and then I saw blue.

Liz felt something like a large spider crawling through her hair.
She was drifting in and out of it and her speech was slurred.

The music CD ended.
We both now felt like the room had expanded and the atmosphere felt very thick again.

Liz did the healing exercise followed by the closing prayer and a closing down exercise for both of us.

Liz felt there had been a lot of entities with us tonight trying to communicate in whatever way they could.
It had been an interesting and enjoyable evening with a plethora of random experiences for both of us.
We have no idea where this experimental group is heading at the moment but remain open minded and sceptical.
We’re in no hurry and totally trust our spirit team knowing they are experimenting on their side the best way they can with the conditions we’ve provided and look forward to future developments whatever they may be…