This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

177th Sitting 15/08/2018


We had the room setup as usual.

I did the opening prayer at 8.35pm, turned out the light and put the music on.

We did the Rainbow Bridge visualisation exercise then carried on into the session...

After about 30 minutes I noticed a visual change in the atmosphere and felt light touches on my face.
Then the room seemed to get very bright.

Liz remained silent until one and a half hours after the opening prayer...

‘All I have is cucumber...’

‘Johnathon’

‘I’m back to cucumber... it’s cool as a cucumber... a little bit like a fairy tale, Cinderella... connection with magic, magic lantern... I see the seeds inside... It shifts to a golden carriage, rags to riches...’

‘Sense of something transforming, simple, store... cucumbers... wealth... it is the simplicity... it’s just that the cucumber is the quintessential fruit of the Earth, it’s not highly flavoured, it’s cool, it contains a wealth of nutrients, it’s full of water. Like a melon there’s something cleansing about these simple vegetables and fruits, life sustainable, enriching, valuable vegetable, an example of a high-octane food, spiritual food’

‘The golden vehicle is a transformed body, transformed vehicle and spirit, transformed from the lower vibrational level to the more rarefied and princely royal state. Gold is a symbol of the sun and the son of man which is the Christ...’

‘Perhaps there’s a message here, the importance to eat more cucumber...’

‘I've got a connection with Sarajevo and places where there have been wars and conflict. My sense is the simplicity of a cucumber, a vegetable diet, a simple diet can help to stave off aggression and is peaceful, self-sustaining. Foods that can be grown in allotments and gardens can be grown simply, can reconnect us with... the fruits of the Earth, simple, enriching, mineral rich, nutrients that will pacify and cool the more violent appetites, the cravings for conflict, for action, will calm and put out the fires of anger and hatred. They are foods for peace...’

‘I keep being shown the seeds of the cucumber... they seem golden...’

Liz now felt back with it.

We discussed our Rainbow Bridge exercises...

Liz was reaching out down by a river. There was a white painted metal bridge to her right which she went over towards someone from spirit who was neither male nor female with blonde long hair who led Liz to a cave. Inside there was a circle of people and a fire without smoke and a feeling of sharing spiritual secrets or lessons...

I started off with a mouse eating cheese and I saw a mouse hole in the skirting board which I walked over to and found it to be the same size as me so went in. It was pitch black and then the floor disappeared and I was just floating like a point of light in a dark void. I noticed chinks of light around me and saw that they were doors opening slightly letting in light then closing. I went up to one and it opened and I saw a large eye looking through it. The eye then moved away so I went through the door finding myself on a table having come out of a doll’s house. A cat jumped up onto the table and picked me up with its paw putting me on its back before flying off up into the sky. The cat then changed into a swan and landed in a lake. Then the lake disappeared and became a dessert and the swan changed into a hawk flying off into the sky again taking me to some mountains. It looked down and saw a mouse. I saw it too and recognised it as the one I had seen earlier eating cheese. It swooped down and I was worried it might catch the mouse but landed next to it then took off after I had got off and was back where I had started with the mouse still eating cheese...

I then did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise...