This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

45th Sitting 28/08/2014


We had the room set up as usual and started with the Rainbow Bridge Exercise at 8.30pm…

Liz was walking through yellow tulips, large beds with a concrete path through the middle, a bit like Holland. She then came to a canal with bridges over it and started to go over one of the bridges which changed into a rainbow, something insubstantial, a mist, it was almost like she was swimming over it. It reminded her of a Bob Monroe exercise. Liz then found herself on a beach, a warm sandy beach with sand dunes. She thought she’d wait for somebody to come and they did, a man with shoulder length blond curly hair who took her by the hand and led her to a cave. Liz thought there might be paintings in the cave but it was like a shell and all to do with listening. She could hear a high pitched noise; it was the sound of marble. There was marble in the cave making this frequency of sound. The man, who was now moving like a flame, wanted Liz to be open to the sounds. Liz then found herself returning through the mist of the rainbow bridge back to the yellow tulips.

I started off amongst what appeared to be tall posts. I thought they were lampposts then saw they were trees and I was in a wood. As I walked through the wood I noticed lots of rabbits running around and birds in the trees. They seemed to look more like cartoons in fact the whole scene was now looking cartoon-like. I came out of the trees and onto a steep grass bank which I slid down towards a river and I saw a brown wooden bridge. Crossing the bridge I came to a warm soft sandy beach and all was quiet and still with no sign of life. I crawled up a sand dune hoping to see something from the top. I saw a huge city but there was no sound or movement, I got the feeling it was a sleeping city. I stayed there for a while enjoying the peace and quiet before returning the way I had come.

I then did the opening prayer and put the music back on.

I felt a pressure popping in my ears.
The room was looking pink and misty to me.
It was cold around my legs.

Liz sensed circular shapes moving around in the room.
Then she noticed light to her right.

I was seeing blobs and wispy bits coming and going.
I felt a fuzzy touch on the front of my right leg. It moved from my foot to my knee lasting a few seconds.

Liz had drifted off and said…

‘The credible witness’

I had also drifted off and was experiencing images to do with Egypt, lots of red sandy scenery. I then saw wall which had various plants and flowers growing in it. As I observed it, it began to crumble and fall.  

Liz was seeing bricks and it made her think of a novel called ‘Bricks’ by Leon Jenner who she knows as a friend.
The underlying vision of the book was very similar to Liz’s own book ‘The Dancers’

Liz felt a strong sense of someone with her…

‘The sun dance, the Indian dance for dreams… long leather straps, dried skin, threads made of skin, the umbilicus, the navel’

Liz was getting very hot.

I felt cold.

Liz got the name ‘Angela, someone’s sister’

I felt entities with me and could see a black triangle forming in front of me.
It looked like it was being formed by lots of hands.

Liz continued…

‘It’s the master architect… bricks… building blocks, like in a cave, the stone marble, materials of the earth build up a picture, the builders, they work with bricks, units of earth, rock, mortar and brick… the same designs, patterns… change is subtle over civilizations, becomes the common thread, the common thread is the architect’

‘Vibration is a sound… a house that is fit for a king is singing the right tune’

‘Augustine… I wanted a tannoy… talk louder’

‘I hear another sound in my head… I get the feeling someone’s shouting yellow’

Liz remembered drifting off and being in a room talking with her dad but couldn’t recall afterwards what was said.

As the last tune ended Liz got the name Rose or Rosie and felt they needed healing.

Liz then did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise.


As she did the healing I got a vision of the room becoming golden brown then it looked like we were sitting in a field of corn. There was some kind of vortex spinning anticlockwise in the centre and it was flattening the corn creating a corn circle. Then other corn circles appeared around us and I got the feeling they were other circles like us, connected and sending light and healing out into the universes…