This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

16th Sitting 28/11/2013


We set up as usual and started with the Rainbow Bridge visualization exercise at 8.30pm.

Liz recalled going down stone steps to the bridge which looked small at first then became larger. It was very long and made of a criss-cross shinning metal.  
A white horse that she recognised and gave off great love met her on the bridge pulling a cart. She thought she saw a priest on the cart wearing a cloak morphing from brown to grey then realised she was wearing the cloak and sitting on the cart. She wanted to sit on the horse which she did and it took her to the other side and along the bank. She saw people she knew and in the distance beyond a meadow was a white domed building like a planetarium. Liz wanted to go there and was told it was ready for her, they are working with us and she would be shown it in due course. It was connected with sundials and time.
About this point the music was coming to an end and she had to struggle to get back to her side of the bridge before it finished.

I was feeling light headed as we started the Rainbow Bridge exercise.
I found myself as usual on a grass bank but it seemed to take longer for me to reach the bridge tonight. When I got there a bright pin-prick light flashed on and off which got my attention as it didn’t seem to be part of the visualization but more physical. Half way across the bridge I met my mother. This was the second time I’ve met her on the bridge and like last time her mum and dad were behind her along with other friends and relatives.

I did the opening prayer then put the music back on.

Liz was seeing blue blobs over the table as I opened.
Then she saw blue shapes moving round the room and said the atmosphere was looking marbled.
I still felt light headed.
I saw a flash in the room.

Liz saw movement near the ceiling like wave patterns you would see if looking up under water.
Then we both saw a few flashes in the room.

My legs went cold and the left one felt very fuzzy.
I felt tickles round my right ear.

Liz was seeing a brown/gold colour between the blue shapes.
Liz got an impression and the words… ‘How wonderful to spend an evening like this with you’

It was looking light and misty in my peripheral vision but dark and black in front of me.
I heard a click high up to my left.
I felt something in my nose and my left leg was very fuzzy again.

Liz thought the atmosphere looked skewed like half an arch.
The arch became more defined and it looked like a tunnel was forming.
It looked very three dimensional, like a rabbit hole.
I also had the feeling I was looking down a tunnel, bright on the outside and dark ahead.
Liz agreed it looked dark ahead and bright around it.

I had a pressure on my forehead and picked up a ‘furniture polish’ type smell.

Liz reported what she perceived as two solid legs or tree trunks in the centre of the room.
She said there was light squeezing in between them.
All I could see at that point was a few white wispy bits in the centre of the room.

I felt a pressure on my right foot.

Liz had the sensation of a light person in the middle of the room.
This person seemed familiar to her, like a shepherd with a crook.  
I couldn’t see a person but saw a shapeless bright blob in the centre of the room.
Liz said this person was urging her to see, showing her places of power.
She saw something like the fabric of reality, a knitted garment.
This reminded her of a poem she had seen many years ago in The Healer, the magazine from Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary.

My hands felt very hot then went cold again after about two minutes.
Liz had the feeling someone was looking through her eyes.
I got the words… ‘The seeds of time, don’t waste them, plant them wisely’
I heard a rustling noise to my right.

Liz was feeling giddy.
She saw whirls around her like the spirals on a sea shell.

I felt a pressure on my head like a thumb pressing into it.
Liz also felt a pressure on her head and felt her hair being touched.
I was very cold and surrounded by bright blobs.
Liz felt very hot.

I then got the impression I had sunk down and Liz had risen up as if we were both on a see-saw!!!
Liz agreed she could sense that as well.
A few minutes later I felt like I was up in the air and Liz had sunk down. My two feet were still firmly on the floor so it must have been some kind of an illusion.

I saw a lot of red around me.
Liz sensed a star fish image above her head.
Then she had the impression of a large dome reaching up into the sky.

I was thinking to myself I hadn’t felt my friend to my right this week when I suddenly got a strong cold tingly feeling all down my right side!!!
Liz felt cold round her head.
She felt her hair pulled.

I felt a cold tingly feeling all over for a few seconds like someone had walked through me.
Then Liz reported a similar feeling and also got the word… ‘Custard?’
Liz saw a dim flash near the ceiling then got the impression of a fox.

I drifted off during the last two tunes and saw a man sitting to my right. He was very thin and wearing baggy shorts. He made me think of a prisoner of war. He told me he felt privileged to be part of this group, he’d been waiting a long time to find a group like this to work in.
Then I found myself with a person holding an odd shaped trumpet like musical instrument. He seemed frustrated and kept saying the instrument was the wrong shape and wouldn’t play like that.

When the last tune ended it felt to me like the energy had lifted and I felt totally back with it.
Liz was still feeling a bit giddy but felt fine after doing the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise...