This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

14th Sitting 14/11/2013


We had the room set up as usual and started with the ‘Rainbow Bridge Exercise’ at 8.30.

Liz’s visualisation kicked off in a flowery, yellowy grass meadow with a large lake covered in water lilies like an impressionist painting. The bridge was bamboo  and there were lots of Chinese/Mongolian girls in kimono type dresses. One of the girls looked familiar and she took Liz across the bridge, showing her a Mongolian tent like a large yurt. There was a Mongolian man in boots and hat there and Liz got the feeling of Mongolian overtone chanting, something that interests her at the moment…

Interestingly my visualisation started with me hearing what I thought were monks chanting as I walked to the bridge.
(The next day I had a listen to some Mongolian overtone chanting on Youtube, not having heard it before, and it sounded very much like in the visualisation)
I walked across the bridge and was aware of what I thought were small dogs running around my feet but they actually looked like bits of grey fog darting about. I saw two small lights in the distance then saw it was the eyes of the black panther I’ve met before on the bridge. It was accompanied by an Eskimo looking man who seemed to be having trouble walking as he was wearing such thick cloths. He had long dark hair and something on his head.
(Liz thought he could have been the Mongolian man she saw when I described him to her)
I patted the panther on the head while the man wished me a good evening before they both returned to their side.

I did the opening prayer and put the music back on.

I’d felt a pressure on my forehead during the Rainbow Bridge Exercise but that had gone now.
I was warm.
It soon started to look misty/glowy in the room particularly to my right.
I felt a few light touches around my right ear.

Liz’s legs went cold. She said it felt like a cool breeze on them.

I was getting colder on my right, especially around my hip.
I felt my friend was standing as always to my right.

Liz saw a mist in the centre of the room above the table.
Then she was aware of a reddish glow throughout the room.

I saw a flash in front of me then the whole room seemed to get darker.
I noticed a lot of flashes to my right.
Then a light touch in my hair and a tickle in my right ear.

Liz saw a flash in the centre of the room and then got the name ‘Winnie’

I saw white wispy bits moving above the table.
I felt a tickle on the back of my right hand, a bit like someone blowing on it.
It now seemed very bright to my right.

Liz saw shapes drifting across the room.

I had a big bright ‘jelly fish’ type blob build up in front of me.
I tried turning my head but it remained in front of my face.
I could also see it with my eyes closed.

Liz was aware of an arch of slanting energy like lines of light across the room.
She had a strong sensation of material like coconut skin or a hair shirt.
Liz then felt a hand pressing down on her head.

I had a feeling like thumbs pressing into the bottom of my back.
I got a sweet woody smell.

Liz drifted off.

My right side was now freezing cold but my left side warm.

I tried to expand my awareness into whoever was to my right.
I got a strong feeling of love and friendship.
I felt fuzzy touches on my right hip and leg.
Then I felt them on my right arm and shoulder.
At times it felt like physical touches then like a fuzzy feeling entering my body.

I then drifted off for a while.
Liz was still very quiet.

We both came back about the same time.
Liz had been out of it for 20 mins.
She recalled a strong image of a talking harp.
She’d felt various loving entities move in close to her. They were playing with energy as if trying different ways of interacting with her.
She felt her mouth being manipulated at times.

I had also felt my mouth manipulated when I’d drifted off particularly my top lip and I also had what felt like hands either side of my face. I had no feelings off anyone wanting to communicate through me. It always feels different to me in this group compared to the Mercury Light Circle.
I had the feeling of a book in my hands and when I looked at the cover there was a picture of my mother’s mother.

We were both now feeling cold all over.
During the last tune I noticed the room suddenly go darker.

We both felt the sitting had gone slowly this week… Normally it flies by.

Liz did the healing exercise then the closing prayer and our closing down exercise…