This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

9th Sitting 03/10/2013

Dan sat with us this week. He’s not planning on becoming a regular sitter but came along to experience it as he’d missed our MLC sit on Monday.

Liz and I sat in our usual places with Liz in the west, me in the east and Dan decided to sit in the north.

As always we started with the rainbow bridge exercise and reported what we’d experienced afterwards.

Liz saw a procession of people with Chinese type parasols including an elephant. These then became distant and she was aware of what she thought was a monk in brown robes on a brown donkey. She recognised the man as someone she knew who had passed.

Dan went halfway across the bridge and sat down. He couldn’t see clearly over to the other side as there was a shimmering translucent vale across it. Then a young boy came out of it looking for his mum. He sat with Dan for a while before going back.

I saw a young girl walking towards me who looked like an orphan with a dirty white dress on but as she got nearer she changed becoming brighter and cleaner and looked more like a fairy. She had a wand with a sparkling star on it which she gave to me before running back to a group of people on the other side.

I did the opening prayer before putting the music back on.

As soon as I did this I felt my legs from the knees down get cold.
Then both Liz and Dan reported cold legs.
I saw a few small thin black shadows moving around.

We all heard a loud thunder noise coming from the ceiling which got us all excited but we later found out there had actually been a thunderstorm overhead at that time!!!

I felt a pressure on my forehead.
The atmosphere looked misty and blue to me.
Liz was seeing white rippling shapes all over the room.
I saw white wispy bits near the ceiling.
Liz saw moving lights and pin-pricks above her.

Liz and I thought the room now looked darker.
It looked lighter to my right.

Dan was struggling to stay with it and drifted off a couple of times.

Liz saw a shape floating in the centre of the room.
Then she reported seeing smoke rippling upwards.
I could see something there as well which to me looked like a piece of net curtain moving around. It kept coming and going.

I could now see a yellowy mist in the room.
My right leg went fuzzy.
I felt a touch on my left hand and right ear.
Liz felt touches in her hair.

We all agreed the room had gone very dark.

Dan had a pressure on the front of his head and top of his nose.
He felt bunged up.

Liz had the impression of slanting energy in the room, she saw it like streaks of light.

Both Liz and Dan felt touches on the top of their heads.
I felt like something very cold moved past in front of me.

We all felt warm but our lower legs still felt cold.
It was a mild evening.

Liz had the feeling of a crow’s beak coming towards her.
The she had the impression of a tent in the centre of the room which was getting bigger.
It then became light, like fire light, and she felt we were now sitting in the tent surrounded by shadowy people.
She then felt the room had become bell shaped.

I felt tickles around my left ear and chin.

Liz saw red light in the room.
It looked pinkish/white to me.
My face became hot for a few seconds.

Liz felt her head was being split open from the top by a rod going through it!!!
She felt we were all like ripe corn being split open harvesting energy.

Liz was aware of a dark curly haired young man with spectacles sitting in the corner of the room.

For the last 15 minutes Dan was completely out of it.
I could tell he’d gone off and had someone with him by his fast breathing and there were a few slurpy lip-smacking sounds coming from him.
When he came back he felt a gummy, mucus feeling in his throat and found it difficult to swallow for a while.  
Dan had no memories of it.

Liz felt her lower abdomen being turned over and manipulated like there were hands inside her.
She said it reminded her of psychic surgery.

The music ended and Liz did the healing exercise, closing prayer and closing exercise…