This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

11th Sitting 17/10/2013

We sat as usual starting at 8.30pm with the ‘rainbow bridge’ visualisation exercise.

Liz again saw Chinese ladies with parasols and a small elephant.
She felt she had people with her who had been involved with her science projects in the past.
Someone looking like a working peasant on a donkey came towards her who she then recognised as a young gypsy boy she had fostered many years ago…

For me at first it was very windy and stormy with waves in the water and a lot of birds flying around.
As I crossed the bridge the weather calmed down becoming warm and sunny but I didn’t see anybody half way across so kept going until I was stopped by a tall city gent with a bowler hat and two short men either side of him. There was something amusing about them reminding me of a ‘Monty Python’ sketch…

I did the opening prayer then put on the music.
I became very cold as I said the prayer.
We both reported a mottled light in the room.

Then we both saw ‘jelly fish’ type blobs expanding and contracting above the table.
I felt there was a presence to my right and the feeling remained throughout the sitting.
Liz noticed a movement to my right like downwards moving ripples.

Liz saw twirls of light and flashes above her.
I saw a wavy smoke type movement near the ceiling.

My right side was very cold and fuzzy.
I felt a tickle on my right foot then a fuzzy static electricity type sensation on my right leg near the foot which travelled up to my knee.
There was a big bright blob in front of me.

Liz felt she was surrounded by a fog.
She had a strong visceral smell which she associates with ectoplasm.
She felt a pressure on her chest.
Then Liz had a feeling of something solid on her head like a big hand or two small hands.

My back became cold.
I felt touches and fuzzy feelings on my right leg and foot again.

Liz drifted off into a light trance and felt she had a familiar person with her, an American Indian.
She saw a necklace made from teeth. She felt she was amongst fir trees.
She got the name Grey Wolf and felt he would communicate when the time was right.
Liz also sensed her dad around.

I was feeling more touches on my right foot.
I felt something in my right ear.
My nose was blocked and I felt fuzzy touches in my hair.

I saw white wispy movements around the room and an orange glow to my right.
Then I noticed dim lights between me and the table.
The luminous tabs on the table were going on and off.
It seemed to get misty in front of me.

I felt a cold fuzzy feeling move through me from right to left.
I picked up a sweet woody smell.

We both thought the room had suddenly become dark.

I now had a burning toast smell and felt warmth on my face as if something hot was in front of it. The rest of me was cold.

Liz had a large ball of light in front of her and a luminous green fog around her.
She felt several touches in her hair.

I drifted off slightly and felt feelings on the sides of my face like it was cupped in two hands.

The music ended.

Once we were both back with it Liz did the healing exercise followed by the closing prayer and closing exercise…