This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

10th Sitting 10/10/2013

We were back to just Liz and I this week and started with the Rainbow Bridge Exercise at 8.30pm.

Liz saw a Chinese landscape with lots of happy people, parasols etc. Then it changed and she saw hospitals, nurses and centres of learning. She saw people she recognised then a young girl ran up to her reminding her of Alice in Wonderland. The young girl was connected to a children’s hospital. There were healers there as well who were part of our spirit team.

In my visualisation I found I was a giant and too big to get over the bridge then I shrank and became a midget. I stood by the bridge and waited till I was the right size before going over. (Liz pointed out the connection with Alice in Wonderland) I met my mother on the bridge and noticed that behind her were her mum and dad and behind them their mums and dads and so on in a never ending line.   

I did the opening prayer and put on the music.

I had a pressure on my forehead.

Liz was seeing a few mottled white shapes in the room.
She had a sense of movement in the room and saw a few blobs appearing.
She had the feeling of something arching over the table.

I saw waves moving down from the ceiling.
My legs were very cold.
I heard a click to my left.

Liz felt a cool breeze over her legs despite being wrapped up in a blanket.
We both felt cool breezes on our faces.
We both thought it looked misty in the room.

My arms went cold and I saw a kind of glow to my right.
I had a pressure on the top of my head.
There were lots of yellow and light blue blobs in front of me that changed to dark deep blue covering my whole vision for about one minute before breaking up and dispersing.

Liz felt she was climbing the mast of a ship looking up at the stars.
She then saw a moving spot of light on the table about the same size as the luminous tabs.
I didn’t see this but then we both reported seeing pin-prick sparks coming and going over the top of the table.

Liz felt cold and saw light on each side of her.
I felt tickles on the back of my legs.
Liz saw a blue grid in the middle of the room.

I was aware of light to my right.
Then I saw a moving luminous tab type light to my right for about three seconds.

Liz felt she was being overshadowed by a brown bear.
She saw a luminous green python and emerald stone.

I felt a few light touches on my right leg.
Both my legs felt fuzzy.
We both saw a few dim flashes and pin-pricks over the table.
Liz sensed a large beak in front of her and had the feeling of being lifted.

It was still very cold on my legs.
I felt tickles on my throat and right ear.

We both saw a dim column of light in the centre of the room and we both reported a kind of wispy smoke in the room.

Liz got the name ‘Cathryn’ or ‘Cat’ and she saw a nurse dressed in blue and white looking after children. She kept looking under beds for something.

I had another cool breeze on my face.

The music ended.
Liz did the healing exercise, closing prayer and closing down exercise…