This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

12th Sitting 24/10/2013

We had everything set up as usual and started with the ‘Rainbow Bridge’ exercise at 8.30pm.

Liz saw an enormous bridge like a highway with a white sports car on it. There were two Tibetan looking men with sunglasses and a lady with a red scarf in the car. They took Liz to a pearl palace with a shell pool inside encouraging her to bath in it as it gave her healing…

The first thing I noticed was it was night time and moonlight reflected on the water under the bridge. I made my way over the bridge and saw shooting stars each time I looked up. I was met by a friendly black panther with shining bright eyes. Behind the panther stood an American Indian with a headdress full of feathers and he gave me a feeling that things in the circle were progressing well before both he and the panther returned to their side of the bridge…

I did the opening prayer and put the music on.

I felt pressure on my forehead and a tickle down the back of my head.
The room was looking lighter and flashy each side of me but still dark in the centre.
Liz saw blue in the centre of the room and drifting shapes.

Liz saw a light fall down in front of her.

My right leg went fuzzy and cold.
I felt a pressure on my right ear.
Then I became very cold down my right side and had a feeling someone was standing to my right. This feeling and coldness on my right remained for most of the sitting while my left side remained warm.
It was a mild evening.

Liz saw a few flashes near where I felt someone was standing.
Then she saw a bright blobby form there which at times looked human shaped.

Liz saw a blue/white line of light flash above her.
I saw white wispy light on the ceiling.
Liz felt coldness to her left and felt there was someone there.
She felt tickles on her neck.
She got the impression the darkness in the room was slanting and sliding.

Liz saw a lot of pink/red to her right and was now feeling warm.
It developed into a pink/red ball that kept changing shape and moving round the room.

We both kept hearing a kind of muffled scraping noise coming from to the left and behind Liz at ceiling height. It was a windy evening and I later discovered in was something being moved by the wind in an air vent in the room next door.

I reported moving waves of light from my left and Liz saw them too.

I felt touches on my left leg, a fuzzy feeling on the left side of my head and cobweb feelings over my face.
I noticed a light flash on and off between me and the table.

Liz was getting hotter. She did have a blanket wrapped round her and her hood up which probably didn’t help!!!
We both reported cool breezes over our faces at about the same time.

Liz got the name ‘Suzanne’

I drifted off a bit during our penultimate tune and got the phrase ‘The ensemble have arrived’
Then I visualised children floating round and round above the table dropping daisies on to it. They were dressed in white night gowns then they slowly changed into white smoke which disappeared up into the ceiling.

The music ended and Liz did the healing exercise followed by the closing prayer and closing exercise.

I turned the red light on.
Unfortunately the table wasn’t covered in daisies!!!