This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

162nd Sitting 06/03/2018


We didn't sit last week due to the snow.

Patrick joined us this week for another physical mediumship and phenomena sitting.

I did the opening prayer at 7.35pm, turned out the light and put the music on...

Liz thought she saw a descending light like a cone come down from the ceiling but said it could have been an artifact caused by the glow from the trumpet that we have on the floor in the middle of the room.

Patrick got very hot for a while then became freezing cold for the rest of the session.

I turned the music down for a about ten minutes.

I was very cold around my feet.
I had a tickle down the left side of my face and a pressure on my forehead.

The room started to look different to me, there were reddish blobs moving around.

I turned the music back up again but not quite so loud.
I was seeing lots of bright blobs coming and going in front of me.

Liz felt a touch on her head as if there was a hand behind her.

It now looked lighter in the room to me.

Liz felt there were a lot of people in the room.
She got the feeling that the energy was platted. She saw it to her right.
She felt as if there was a hand on her head again.

Liz was warm all over.
I was warm but still had very cold feet.

I felt a cool breeze on my face from my left.

Patrick asked for the music to be turned up high which we did for the remaining few songs.

Liz felt a cool draft around her ankles.

The music finished and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

Liz got the names Susanne and Frederick and felt they were connected to Patrick.
Patrick confirmed that Frederick was a family name.
Liz got an image of cotton reels being wound in and felt they may have a connection to the platted energy she had earlier.

Patrick had felt a strange sensation around his right ear and had cool breezes around his head.
He wanted to report these things at the time but found he couldn't speak.

I did the healing exercise, closing prayer and closing down exercise...