This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

161st Sitting 20/02/2018


Patrick joined us this week for our physical mediumship and phenomena sitting.

We put the dome in the centre of the table with the two quartz crystals and ping-pong balls around it and put the trumpet on the floor under the table.

I did the opening prayer at 7.45pm, turned out the light and put the music on...

I was seeing a few bright blueish blobs floating around the room.

I felt a feathery touch on the back of my left hand.

Patrick was feeling a few breezes around him.
He was going into an altered state and found it difficult to speak.

My legs were getting cold from knees to feet and remained like that for most of the session.

Liz felt a cool breeze around her face.

Liz saw a turbulent pattern in the room, it had ripples in it and swirling patterns.
It looked quite sparkly to me with a kind of slow movement within it.

I felt fuzzy, static type feelings around my legs and feet.

I felt a few light touches in my hair.

I noticed a crackly noise behind me, a bit like a scratchy record.

It seemed to be darker in the room now to me.

The music CD finished and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

Patrick felt a lot of trickily stuff running down the side of his face.

During the session Patrick had been in a halfway house state and he couldn't say anything.
At times he felt as if he couldn't get enough oxygen and had butterfly feelings in his stomach.
He'd felt a lot of breezes around him.
He suggested that there should be some pauses in the music during the session as he felt at times it was zapping the energies rather than helping it.

Liz had got the name Enid Blyton.

I did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise.

When we put the light on Patrick's glasses were steamed up.