This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

113th Sitting 27/07/2016


We had the room set up as usual but now have the addition of two pine wardrobes at the far end of the room after asking the team if that would be okay at the last MLC on 22/07/2016.
I had my chair between these wardrobes.

I did the opening prayer at 8.40pm, turned out the light and put the first tune on.
We did the Rainbow Bridge visualisation exercise…

Liz started off by an enormous water fall coming down tiers of rocks with rainbows in it. Fairies, elves and nature spirits were playing in it and Liz wanted to join them as it felt so happy. She asked them where they came from, who created them. They pointed towards the sun and Liz saw a great sun being, a yellow presence like an angel with large sleeves enfolding all of us and then this sun being became an enormous sheet spread out and Liz was shown how every layer of reality was like a sheet. She was shown the owls and the owl reality had its own sheet and the oak trees had their own sheet. Liz asked if human beings also had their own sheet and the reply was yes they have their own sheet but these sheets intermingled. Liz saw it like different parts of an orchestra, all the instruments had their different musical score but they all came together to form this one music. It was like all these separate sheets on which each different species was inscribed or created were also all interacting but over and above it all were all the colours of light that came together to make white light. Liz was shown that at the higher level in the white light you can be aware of all the other colours of the spectrum and can enter into each one but at the same time maintaining the awareness of the whole of the white light that unites everything whereas where we are, we inhabit one level and it’s very hard for us to see the other levels, the other sheets…

I started off with a wire fence in front of me. I wanted to go through it but couldn’t think how. Then when I touched it it felt very soft and fragile, I found I could pull it apart and make a doorway. I then felt a bit fearful of going through it as it was pitch black on the other side but built up the courage and jumped through. I then found myself plummeting downwards and below me I saw clusters of light like looking down on cities from an airplane at night. I was heading towards one of these light clusters and when I landed I saw that the lights were candles. They were being held by people in long dark hooded robes who were slowly walking around me in a circle. I held my arms out each side of me and saw silvery threads coming off my fingers and connecting to each person. I had to turn round with then to prevent the threads getting tangled up. Then these people all turned into American Indians and were dancing around me as everything became lighter and they blew out the candles. Then they changed again into morris dancers and then into ballet dancers and finally into human butterflies. They took off into the sky taking me with then until we reached the hole I had made in the fence. I went back through it and was welcomed back by a group of people some of which I recognised as friends and family who had died…

I put the music back on and we continued our session.

It soon started to look flickery in the room to me, it was darker to my right and I felt pressure on my forehead and right ear.
I started to see bright blobs coming and going in front of me and decided to try and become one with the bright blob and as I did so it seemed to come closed and appeared to have arms that were outstretched to me and held my hands. I felt a wonderful feeling of love and just felt very happy and appreciative to be in this place and able to sit in these séances like this. I could just make out a human form in the blob which reminded me of Ghandi and after about a minute I asked it to go over to the other side of the room and hold Liz’s hands which it did. Then it moved to the centre of the room and the form within it seemed to be looking at both me and Liz at the same time.

After a few minutes Liz started to speak…

‘Teresa, Teresa… lots of messages… alderman, messages from the aldermen… something to do with create space and that reminds me of the Amazon self-publishing’

‘I seem to be looking at the folds of a large dragon’

‘Naomi, Higgins, Felix, William… I think they’re just introducing themselves; it’s like a community, a congregation. I’m asking is there a speaker or a priest…’

‘It’s Roger… I’ve got the name Pettigrew, just got a sense of smooth pebbles, I’m just asking if Roger is going to talk, what’s the subject?’

‘Smooth surface like well-worn pebbles, all the edges smoothed… smoothing away, well-worn. I get the feeling that it’s to do with the purpose of our… we’re becoming like smooth well rounded pebbles worn by all our experiences so we’re perfectly smooth, no harsh, sharp edges. Ultimately all those well rounded pebbles become like the grains of sand, become uniform, dissolve. So the nature of reality, it’s a little bit like melting the icebergs back to water, back to the medium that they grew out of… does the pebble mind disappearing? No, it rediscovers its true nature. It can be both the infinite and the infinitesimal; it can be both the pebble and the sand. It’s this ability to transform, to live, to be both one and many. It starts with shifting position, shifting centres and each pebble has its centre of gravity. It can shift into another centre of gravity, that’s the first step to transpose the being into another, shift perspective, to be able to simultaneously experience different states of being, different realities. Start by shifting the centre of gravity, slipping sideways, falling. You do that when you fall asleep and you can do that consciously. This is for those who wish to know the truth, one of the ways… The pebbles on the beach and the precious gem stones on the neckless, circle of stones, string of stones, pebbles like stepping stones, being like a neckless the beginning and ending coming together, all is one… it’s Clive telling me this…’

‘To pass through the halls of mirrors into the full mansion, that exploration into infinity, we each have our unique and precious place and our part to play in the harmony of the whole. I have the word heart, the heart of creation, it’s a name, heart, the opening of the heart, open your hearts’

‘I’ve got William and Leslie’

‘There’s just the final word… how beautiful are the feet of those who tread the path of the lord. Feed my sheep… That will be all for now’

‘I get the feeling that the food is ambrosia and it’s the nectar of truth’

The music had finished and Liz asked me to put a tune back on while she came back with it.

She continued…

‘I’m still getting all these names… Silvia, Terrance… I just feel like there’s a community around, wonderful people, soul mates. Look forward to being with them and spending time with them. Privileged to be in their presence, so good to know they are there’

‘Got the name Sheila, she’s staying in contact, something to do with Sophie’s sister; perhaps her sister will need a helping hand?’

Liz came back with it.

She had been in a sort of parallel state. She didn’t go to sleep but it was like she was coming out of sleep, coming back as if she had fallen sideways, a strange sensation to start with.

I remained awake but my thoughts had momentarily drifted into dreams at times.

I did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise…