This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

81st Sitting 06/10/2015


We had the room setup as usual.
Liz kept the cabinet open throughout.

I did the opening prayer at 8.35pm, turned out the light and put the music on.

We did the rainbow bridge exercise…

Liz started off on a rocky path with stepping stones and ferns, it was jewelled, it was lit by moonlight, there was running water and it was quite magical. The path ran down to a beach with rocks, palm trees and a silvery sea. There were rainbows around the moon like an aura and Liz found in front of her a silken ladder as if made from spider webs. She climbed up it, up and up into the sky, dangling in the middle of nowhere. A presence then said to her… ‘Let go of the ladder’ Liz was afraid of falling but did what the voice had asked and found she was still on terra firma, standing on grass, she hadn’t gone anywhere and didn’t need the ladder at all. She felt the presence was telling her to stay there and be still but felt she should be going somewhere. She then saw a tiger coming towards her moving gracefully and sitting in front of her. She wasn’t afraid and as they stared at each other Liz felt they had become one. She climbed on its back and the tiger took her up into the snowy mountains. It had a comforting feeling and felt majestic. They came to a cave where Liz got off and went inside and found a woman with long golden hair. This woman seemed new-born somehow and Liz wondered what she was as the music ended…

The first thing I saw was a woman standing in front of me holding a baby. I got the sense that I was a priest and was baptising this baby as there was a font beside me. I dipped my hand in the water and wiped the baby’s forehead. Then the baby began to shine brightly and the woman and baby started to levitate up into the sky until they became a bright shining star. There was a congregation in front of me and several members came up for healing. They drank from the font and I could see how it was having an effect and healing them. One man could hardly walk and was bent over and then when he drank the water he stood upright and walked briskly away. I kept feeling I wanted to go somewhere but something was keeping me there. Each side of me was a choir, all dressed in blue and they started singing. As they did this a crack appeared in the sky, opening up and letting in a bright dazzling light. It kept opening until the whole sky was just bright white light and continued to open past the horizon and below me until all I was aware of was floating in this bright white light. The choir and congregation were still there also floating in this light and finally I felt I’d become one with them and just felt like I was consciousness floating in a void of white light…

Once again we noticed many similarities in our two visualisations.

I put the music back on and we continued the session…

The room look flashy to me and brighter.
My legs were cold and my right leg felt tingly.

I saw bright blobs coming and going in front of me.

It got very cold down my right side.

Liz started to speak…

‘Oasis… I come back to this sand, dessert an oasis’

Then after about 40 minutes she continued and she asked me to turn down the music…

‘A skein of wool like a cat’s cradle that seems to be going to the cave where the woman was, a princess… It’s as if this woman is in charge of all wild things, it’s like there are many faces, faces of many faces, she’s sometimes known as a star… Also known as Diana the huntress… Astarte, a connection with Egypt and I have the moon goddess… The wool is the connective tissue, the link out of the tangled web. All things are held together and connected and the skein of wool acts as a pathway not to get lost, it winds and unwinds, it’s used to trace the footsteps so the path isn’t lost, to find a way back home… the home is not far way, it’s where you are, there never was any distance, there’s nowhere to go to get lost because you’re always home, home is where you are and the skein of wool is just an illusory device to help you remember… She is the star to every wandering bark, she is the princess, she is the home, she is the heart, she is the queen of hearts and she’s been with us all through history, Astarte… and she’s also Tsultrim Allione, the girl’s guide, Sudakini and Vajralila’s guide… so I think it’s women of the world unite your time has come, rebirth of the woman… I think I have Francis with me and she says… Well said… and that’s the significance of the tigress, absolute mastery, noble bearing, supreme presence…’

The music had ended and Liz asked me to play another tune to help her come back.

Once feeling back and with it Liz did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise…