This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

64th Sitting 07/04/2015


We had the room set-up as usual.

I did the opening prayer at 8.40pm, turned out the red light and put the music on.

We started with the Rainbow Bridge visualization exercise…

Liz found herself being pulled by a rope on a rope bridge very high up above a great gorge and there were rainbows everywhere. She was being pulled towards snow peaks, it was like Switzerland, very snowy and people were tobogganing and having fun. Liz then saw an enormous Christmas tree with very little decoration apart from a star on the top. She felt she had merged with the tree, it was a symbol of Jesus somehow and from that she seemed to turn into a brown bird flying over valleys and great vistas getting further and further above it looking down on the mountain tops. She found herself being drawn to the Isle of Iona and then changed from a brown bird to a brown robed monk. There was a great feeling of fraternity there with the other monks, a very friendly and loving community. She then found herself taking a journey over to Holy Island to see her friend who was living in a cave. She found him with his feet in the sea fishing as he always was at sunset and sunrise. Liz had a message for him to move to Rome but he empathised the sheer beauty, simplicity and wonder of being there bound with nature. He wanted to stay there. He felt one with nature and he valued the solitude. It was now time for Liz to return which she did simply by thinking about it…

I started off flying an old clapped out aeroplane looking for somewhere to land. I couldn’t see the ground as I was in thick cloud, then it cleared and I saw a large beach beneath me and managed to land before the plane’s engine gave up. I felt a bit disorientated as I climbed out, there were cliffs behind me with 1000s of birds sitting along the top looking at me and I felt they were thinking why is he flying that plane when he could just fly like us? Some of them flew down to me and explained that if I really wanted I could fly like them without a plane. So I tried and took off with them. They said I didn’t need to flap my arms as that was just a belief; I just needed to use my mind to take me anywhere. I flew around for a while enjoying the freedom and flew over the sea. I saw an island with just one massive tree in the middle and felt drawn towards it. I landed on a branch and saw other people sitting on branches. As I sat there I felt I was one with the tree. I could feel the roots going into the ground getting food from the soil and I felt all the other branches reaching out to the warm sun. It was a wonderful feeling and I remained there for a while before taking off again, this time I flew into the sea joining the fish swimming under the water and found I could still breathe easily. Then I shot out of the sea and flew back to the beach knowing I no longer needed the plane to take me home…

Once again we found many similarities in out visualisations.
We were both feeling a bit light-headed.

I put the music back on and we resumed the session…

Liz started to drift off.

I heard two soft clicks above me.
I felt a pulsating feeling going through me.
There was a hissing sound in my right ear which came and went during the session.

I saw waves like energy moving around the room.
Both of my arms felt cold and fuzzy.

Liz woke up with a start and started to speak…

‘Vacuum, freeze, deep freeze, vacuum under the ice… those ships sailing to all places… links, Lincoln…’

My right leg was very cold and fuzzy.

Liz then dropped off again and came back about ten minutes later with some more words… 

‘It’s a Van de Graaff  generator, it’s got this great crystal, spark igniting… Not here to entertain, we have the truth, raven, raven glass… This is the whole universe, stargate, this great crystal, crystallised structure held, gliding through space, all happening simultaneously… Slipping through the space… The nodes connection point… Galileo, swinging through the spaces, contact all times… Can take a fraction, it’s not of time… Time’s an illusion, if you were talking Swiss cheese… Crystallisation is time and space, fractals growing, continue, it’s dimensionless, throw away the rulers and compasses… Slip through the nodes and glide like a fish, swim in the sea… Crack, it’s a spark in this crack of ice, ice crack… It’s as if we strike a match in the night, it’s ghostly illumination, looks fixed, only a chunk, just endless reflections… You try and hold the wind in the palm of your hand… The ideario snake, it’s swallowing its own tail…’

‘Corpus callosum… Charlie density, I have a feeling they are telling someone, maybe someone will join us? He doesn’t know yet’

‘Frickersy, Francis, sounded like something, cook, looks to me like a very intricate doily like a lace, network. I get this compass like an old fashioned instrument, a gyroscope, measuring devices and they are useless on this sea’

‘It felt like an invitation, stop asking questions, jump right in the sea, you have to be there to know it… and they say that’s all very well… Contemplate, yeh, yeh, it’s the quantum, how, stop asking questions… Easy… Swiss cheese, just look through the hole… dive into the sky’

‘Crossword puzzle and the answers are upside down… clues… anagrams… these are just temporary devices for holding the mind, for fascinating the mind… The real work, the true seeing is underneath this going on in the spaces, behind, the back of the page… Real seeing is behind so don’t get too caught up in the crossword puzzle, everything’s known…’

I had a strong sensation of someone to my right.

The music ended.

Liz said a few more words…

‘Stella information… hands washing over… over and out’

Liz took a while to feel completely back with it.
She felt heavy like she had been held down, strapped to the chair.
She had been hot and cold at times during the session.

Once back and feeling fine Liz did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise...