This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

60th Sitting 03/03/2015


The room was set-up as usual.

I did the opening prayer at 8.40pm then turned out the red light and put the music on for our Rainbow Bridge visualization exercise which we did next…

Liz found herself facing a muddy lake edged with reeds with lots of wild fowl nesting there. She saw a wooden bridge leading out to an island with a pagoda like a temple on it so made her way over it meeting a large heron on the other side that welcomed her. Liz then walked to the temple meeting a large black cat at the entrance which reminded her of a dream she had had about a black cat that could transform itself. Then the black cat at the entrance changed into a black man dressed in an African tribal robe of wonderful colours. He had greying hair and a severe face but his eyes were warm and he was friendly and held out his hands to Liz. The whole island was full of amazing birds, ducks, peacocks, squirrels and other animals everywhere. The black man was surrounded by snakes and told Liz there’s nothing to be afraid of in this reality, they don’t hurt you. He showed Liz how he could shape change and turned into a white man like Rasputin with magnetizing eyes and Liz realised he was a white spider she had met in a dream. He said all these animals are just transformations that we can turn ourselves into, there’s nothing to fear, there’s no hurt or harm in them. We can learn a lot from just watching, observing and being with them. He told Liz she was learning and her dreams were part of the learning experience. It was then time to go back and Liz returned over the bridge but felt his presence still with her…

I started off in a sandy dessert and got the feeling I needed to run so started running across the sand dodging cactuses. I became aware of two sets of footprints each side of me that got closer together until they were side by side so I decided to follow them. They led me to a large lake then disappeared in the water. There was an island in the middle of the lake so I swam out to it and saw the footprints continued on the island taking me into a forest. There were several people in the forest and I stopped to talk to an old tramp sitting against a tree. Asking him where this place was he said he didn’t know but it suited him just fine. I continued following the footprints then stopped to speak to another man who was dressed as a Roman centurion. He kept telling me to be careful where I went as I might find trouble. I said that I felt safe here but he insisted trouble could turn up anywhere. I continued on regardless still following the footprints which led up a hill and I saw two people standing at the top, a man and woman facing each other holding hands and speaking. I got closer and heard they were reciting the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ I heard them say ‘blessed are the peacemakers…’ I stood there for a while listening and they carried on reciting various scriptures and spirit messages. Then they spoke to me explaining that they were the keepers of all the communications that had come through from spirit since time began and they’ve memorized them exactly as they had been originally transmitted without all the man-made alterations that had happened over the years due to continued re-writing and translating. They said that continually repeating them to each other empowers the original messages and keeps them alive and in the minds of all life. I sat down and listened some more as they started again and noticed they were now surrounded by thousands of listeners stretching out as far as I could see. I figured those furthest away couldn’t possibly hear them and must have been tuning in telepathically somehow. As I listened I recognised a few extracts from some of the communications received in the Mercury and Mercury Light circles. The music was now ending so I left the scene retracing the footprints at super-fast speed skimming across the lake and back to the dessert…

I put the music back on and we continued the session…

It was soon looking bright and blobby in front of me.
I saw waves of mist and lots of movement in the room.
The room looked pink to me and then it was purple colour.

I saw a bluish flash to my right.
A click came out on the recording as I reported the flash.


Liz was aware of white/blue shapes and structures in the room.
She saw a flash in the middle of the room in the shape of a cross.

I was seeing blobs of mist moving around the room.

We both picked up a cool feeling over our faces at the same time.

Liz had the visual sensation of ropes going past her.

I saw another flash to my right.

Liz thought the room now looked silvery blue.

Liz got the name ‘George’ she felt he was connected to paving stones and then she got ‘George is in love with Betsie’

I suddenly felt very warm around my right ear.

Liz got the name ‘Daphne’ and the sense of a crown and diamond.

Liz continued…

‘I got this sense of a gown, a ceremony or coronation, crown… I’ve got these linked hearts… An eternity ring… I’ve got this picture of railings and things being fenced in, all very official and proper. The feeling is the love is outside all, much greater, expansive… Love is greater than all this, transcends it, the pomp and the glory…’

I felt a pressure pushing down the top of my head and I heard a whistling/buzzing in my right ear.
I felt a tickling in my hair.

Liz continued…

‘I’ve got a large dark car, looking very official…’

‘I’m being told a sort of love story, someone who had a very ordered and grand life but the most important thing was very simple and that was this love… just wanted to show that this love, that out of everything that was the best, the thing that shone…  the garden, the rest is grey paving stones… pretentions…’

I felt a pressure on my left leg. It felt like someone was sitting on my knee.

Liz got the sense of a face looking at her, handsome youngish man, and then he was doing a dance with a top hat on. He was like a master of ceremonies at a circus. Liz thought it might be Freddie and I pointed out that it was Freddie singing on the CD at the time which Liz hadn’t realised.
Then I started getting a few images of him.
Liz then saw him doing a trick, producing a rabbit from his hat.

Liz continued…

‘I’ve got Hayda… something to do with the gardens… fruit trees… I got a picture of golden apples… so many apples, surplus to requirements… telepathy and table turning… I’ve got Bally, Bally-something, like an Irish town… I can’t get the whole of it’

‘I had a Paul and I think he had downs syndrome and I think he was saying thank you. We raised a glass to him after he died…’

‘and I have a Caroline, sheila's come through for her before’

‘I got Daphne, pointing to the night stars, dazzling, the great universe, the great mystery… seek and ye shall find... it’s an endless adventure, outward and inward at the same time, what you see outwards in the stars and the universe is just a mirror of what is inside. It’s all there, dimensionless, diamond’

The music finished.

Liz then did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise.