This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

37th Sitting 12/06/2014


We had the room set up and sat as normal.

At 8.30pm we started with the Rainbow Bridge Exercise…

Liz began with a blue stretch of water. It was like a lagoon with pockets of sand between the shallow water. There were rocks with a bridge between them. Beyond the rocks was a lovely landscape with trees, houses and people. Liz wanted to get there and had to cross a rope bridge. A girl came towards her as she crossed dressed in white. Liz knew the girl but couldn’t place her, then another girl joined them and they all crossed the bridge together. They were very friendly, like the epitome of the friendliest women Liz had known, very spiritual, positive and open. They entered an eco-village with windmills and met a man in a white robe with a white beard. He told Liz she was very welcome here and could come back any time, this was her territory. The two girls accompanied Liz back to the other side…

I started walking over marshy, grassy ground. I noticed to my right a white heron sitting on a fence. As I walked past it took off and was flying above me. I reached a wooden bridge which stretched over choppy water. The heron was still above me and followed me as I crossed the bridge. I eventually came across a Victorian lady in a long white dress. She was holding an empty wicker basket and I then noticed the heron had a similar wicker basket in its beak. It swooped down to the lady and they swapped baskets. I could see that the one the lady now had wasn’t empty and I walked over to her to see what was inside. It was full of golf ball sized pearls surrounded in a mist like dry ice. She told me they were pearls of wisdom and handed me one to take back to my side…

I’d noticed shooting stars coming down in the room while Liz was telling me about her trip.

I then did the opening prayer and put the music back on.

Almost immediately I felt a fuzzy feeling on my right leg starting on the side then working its way round to the back.
I couldn’t stop yawning.
I felt a light touch on the big toe of my right foot.

Liz had a distorted feeling on her face like it was being pulled in different directions.
My face felt like the right side had become heavier or was being pulled downwards.
Liz had a similar feeling on the left side of her face and said it felt like the right side of her face wasn’t there.

I sensed a lot of movement swirling around in front of me but nothing visual.    

Liz had touches and tickling in her hair on the left side.
I felt like my right ear was being pulled downwards.
I had a pressure on my right foot.
Then I got tickles in my hair on the right side and a pressure around my right eye.

Liz had the impression of looking through a window at holly and Christmas trees.
She was drifting off a bit.

My throat was feeling irritated making me cough.
It looked lighter and blue to my right.

I felt tickles round my right ankle on my left foot.
Then I had a tickle and fuzzy feeling on the front of my left leg.
The fingers on my left hand felt fuzzy.

I saw a wavy light in front of me.
My nose became blocked.
I felt a fuzzy feeling and a pulling on the back of my neck.

I had a vision of green bushes covered in red berries.

I felt light touches on the back of my left hand.

About half way through our session I turned the music down a bit for three tunes and we listened out for noises.

There were a few taps coming from the wall to my left but we weren’t sure if they were from the next door neighbours or not.
I asked the spirit team to do it again if it was them but they didn’t so we concluded it was probably coming from next door.

I turned the music back up again.

Liz got the name Linda.
Then she got Norman, crochet, and she was shown a suitcase.

There was a loud click/crack which sounded like it was in the room, high up on my right which is the opposite side to our noisy neighbours.
It came out on the recording…


The music ended and Liz did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise.
She felt she was being overshadowed during the healing while to me the room looked like it was getting lighter and then became a gold colour…