This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

174th Sitting 24/07/2018


We had the room setup as usual.

I did the opening prayer at 7.35pm, turned out the light and put the music on.

We started with the Rainbow Bridge visualisation exercise and carried on into the session...

Liz started to speak after about 25 minutes...

‘It’s like a large pram... Dagmar...’

Pause for about 20 minutes...

‘It’s like a bouquet of flowers coming out of a toilet... flat caps... like a football crowd, a game, stands, placards... sense of red double-decker buses...’

‘Talking to someone, calling... baby in a high chair... a factory... dream images...’

‘I had a friend years ago called Danuta Markham... it’s like going upstairs’

Pause for about 30 minutes...

‘Deserts... in the war... Johnathon, Yonatan... it’s making me seasick... I saw a jeep, sense of a lot of vehicles, army, tanks, smell of oil, metal... severely hemmed in, dugouts, not enjoying it, hat pinches, like wearing a soup terrine, not enjoying, sensing bits of flesh, war, it’s gruesome, shock, shock horror’

Me... ‘What part of the world is this happening?’

‘Israel... can’t wait to get out of the theatre, it’s awful, shaken to the core, teeth rattling, jaw breaking, dust, debris, serrated edge of a tin can, serrated edges... now it’s relative peace by the still waters... shell shock, deeply disturbed by all of this, I hadn't imagined the full horror, stuck, stuck with it. My whole head shaking... just to be free of all this, like floating... now the land of milk and honey is not here, not in this world, Johnathon, can’t wait to get home’

Me... ‘Where is home?’

‘Heaven... only place of peace, not on Earth... I thought I had found home but it was not, it was hell’

‘The dark is deeper, coolness, there's a sense of numb, a piece of numbness, a blanket of night descends and wraps you, enfolding a bruised soul to bring a resolution, healing, trying to wipe out, after such tumult I appreciate the rest, sense of reprieve, forgiveness, we need forgiveness for our foolishness, our wars... I'm full of tears, ashamed for the folly of shear waste, it’s a stain on the soul, we want the dark to wipe it away, ohhhh... I could have said no, I should have said no, no to war, no way...’

‘I have my heart in my hand like a bird, shaken to the core, it will take a while to shake of the memories, to forgive myself and to remember what was good because there was good, there was light’

‘I lost perspective... I just want to say, when you have a choice choose life, choose the good, don’t choose war, flee the war, don’t fight, say no to carnage. You think you haven't a choice, you think it's your duty, you think you have to fight but life is given freely, and to take and destroy is such a stain on the soul, to wilfully destroy in the name of defence or whatever name you give it, it’s still destruction of something good which is life, which is freely given. Thou shalt not kill...’

‘I will learn a better way in time, patience... Silver is speaking’

Me... ‘Welcome Silver’

Liz then started to come back.

I played a tune to help her come back.

Liz felt like she had been caught up in the experience of war, she had sensed the feeling of shell shock, it was a horrible feeling and took a while for her to shake it off. It made her understand how horrific it was for the people who went through it and made her feel like crying.

We then discussed our Rainbow Bridge exercises...

Liz started off with the Horn of Plenty, like a cup, a wine glass, a goblet, a challis and she was reaching out to the other side just wanting to tune in and found herself with this cup. Then it was like the Garden of Gethsemane and Jesus asking for this cup, this bitter challis to be taken from him and at the same time it was like the Last Supper, drink this is my blood. Liz felt she was connecting with something then fell asleep for a while...

I started off on the surface of the moon. It was very dark and then the sun started to come up over the horizon and I saw that everything looked gold. There were craters and mountains and they were all gold and shining. It was very quiet apart from a strong wind that was blowing up dust like gold dust sparkling in the sun light. I wanted to walk around and explore but felt I was stuck to the spot and then when the sun was directly above me a beam of light came down and I went up in it towards the sun. I was a bit worried that I might get burnt but found it wasn’t that hot just a nice warmth, a loving warmth that embraced me. It was like the flames of the sun were hugging me as I continued into the centre of the sun. It was a wonderful feeling and I became a ball of flames myself and then came out of the sun and began orbiting it getting further and further away. I got cooler and cooler then the flames went out and I found myself with a body once again but was aware that the flames were still burning in my heart and through my veins and I got the impression that we all have the sun in our hearts and we share it with each other when we look into each other’s eyes and smile...

I did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise...