This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

94th Sitting 24/02/2016


We had the room setup as usual.
I did the opening prayer at 8.40pm, turned on the music and extinguished the light.

We did the Rainbow Bridge visualisation exercise…

Liz found herself in a moonlit scene by a dark, silent river. There was a bridge which looked like it was made of spider webs or lace work. It was very delicate. She started to cross over it and suddenly felt the sticky silk spider webs were spinning around her. She felt she was being mummified in a cocoon. Liz knew she had to do something inside, she was meant to grow somehow but wasn’t sure what for or how to do it. She felt like a prisoner and perceived herself in a dark cell with a chair opposite her. Suddenly she knew she had a key to escape and the key knew where to go and how to get out and it was to do with light. Liz just had to imagine this shaft of light coming right down through the top of the cocoon through her head and to her feet, an arrow of light and the cocoon would open like a flower, all the threads would stretch out again and Liz found herself sitting on a lily pad like an enormous lotus flower the petals opened to the starry sky above. All the threads were still connected to her but they had spread out and were connected to everything in the universe. It was like she had nowhere to go because she was everywhere…

I started off in a moonlit night and saw in front of me a huge butterfly. The body looked human and the wings were pearlescent reflecting different colours in the moonlight. It then started to flap its wings with incredible power making the ground shake and I could feel the energy as it took off. There was a coiled rope attached to it and I grabbed hold of it as it uncoiled from the ground and I tied the end in a loop and sat in it as I took off with the butterfly. I could see the lights of towns below me and felt the power in the butterfly as it soured high in the sky with great speed. I then noticed threads were forming off me like ropes going down and soon each one had a person sitting on the end of it like me. There were about 50 of us now flying through the air attached to this butterfly. It started to get light and I could see grass fields below us. We started to descend towards a grassy hill and landed on the side of it with the butterfly on the top. Its wings disappeared and it turned into a young lady with a hood and robes sitting on a chair and we all sat round her and watched as she began to sing. There were no words just a beautiful sound and hundreds of birds and animals joined us to listen. As she sung we could see rainbows building up around her and various colourful structures like spider webs which would come and go in time with the sounds. The feeling I got from the wonderful scene was how music can create so much happiness in the world, it can lift you up when you’re down and produce beautiful pictures in your mind…  

Once again we noticed lots of similarities in our visualisations.

I put the music back on and we continued the session…

I noticed the room becoming lighter, the light seemed to pulsate in places and soon developed into bright blobs coming and going in front of me.
                                                                                                                       
Liz had the feeling of a belisha beacon on a zebra crossing and she got the name Janet or junket.

She continued…

‘Feel I’m on a narrow track, like a cinder path between sand dunes in a dessert. A feeling of canvas, army tents… Donald… boots and glasses… lobster… it’s like a cartoon of Dad’s Army, a helmet with camouflage… toothpaste…’

‘That all started off as if I was walking through a glass darkly, dark glass… and then I said to Donald as if he’d died that he doesn’t have to stay with the heat, he can walk his way through to the pool, a green place, an oasis, a cool pool to swim, he’s free now’

‘It’s like sand or Sandra…’

‘Think tank, bush craft, come back to the cinder track it’s a good starting place, door handles, knobs’

‘Got the name Rudolph and cough, coughing… precious gem… pine cone… something like a hair parting, parting in hair… Valentino… no surprise, testing, delivery… scud missiles, training camps. I seem to have come up on an arms dump… sustainability… Territorial Army… this started off in the dessert…’

‘Keep seeing berets, not sure if they’re red or green, think they’re red’

‘I’m looking for the well in the dessert to create a great fountain of water… the greening of the dessert’

‘The message is that all who come and drink from my well, my fountain, their thirst will be quenched, they will never go thirsty again and this well contains the water of life. All who drink this water will not thirst again, will have eternal life’

‘Got the name Brown’

‘Chrysanthemums or Corinthians’

‘Plaster of Paris’

The music ended and Liz continued…

‘I feel as if I’ve been invited on the diamond express… going very fast and then it’s the end of the tunnel, it’s the golden lion, I’m going through this tunnel on this speeding train, the diamond express, through the shadows and the webs, I’m at the end, it’s the lion’

‘I have an important announcement, it will take half a century to adjust, the palm trees in the dessert. My roar will be heard all over the world, don’t look down look up, see the face of change…’

Once Liz was back and feeling ok she did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise.

I had drifted off a few times during the session.
Liz thought she had drifted off at the start but remained mostly awake throughout…