This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

51st Sitting 25/11/2014

We had the room set up as usual and started with the rainbow bridge exercise at 8.30.

Liz found herself on a sandy shore at the edge of the sea looking at the waves. There was no bridge but there was an enormous rainbow going over the sea and Liz wanted to get to the end of it. She saw a Spanish galleon out at sea and a small rowing boat came towards her from it rowed by someone resembling Freddie. Liz was invited to get into the boat and she was taken to the galleon. She climbed up a ladder onto it and saw a blond woman she felt was Joan and there were other people there she recognised including her dad. They were all very welcoming and just wanted to show Liz that they were there. The music was ending and Liz wondered how to get back but Freddie had rigged up a wire and pulley and they both swung back on that… 

I found myself in a canoe paddling down a river which started off narrow but got wider the further I went. I had a big Stetson hat on and kept the canoe near to the left hand bank as the right one slowly disappeared from view. I came to a long white bridge where I stopped and parked the canoe on the shore. I also left my hat in the boat as it was very windy and didn’t want to lose it crossing the bridge. As I stepped onto the bridge I saw the number one light up under my foot and felt myself rising up. I took another step and the number two lit up and I rose some more. This continued and when I got to five I felt I should slow down as I was going too fast and now nearly in the clouds! I slowly took another two steps and at seven felt I was at the top as two arms came out of the clouds and lifted me on top of them. I was surprised to see my canoe and hat up there so jumped in and had fun canoeing over the clouds for a while. When I noticed the music ending I saw a long spiralling cloud that went back down to earth so paddled onto that and like riding a helter-skelter returned to the sandy shore…

We both agreed to try using a longer tune for the rainbow bridge exercise next week as we now seem to be running out of time each week.

I did the opening prayer and put the music back on.

Liz felt a cool touch and a breeze on her forehead.

I had a hissing sound in my ears and then a feeling of something coming down over my eyes.

Liz had a sense that the darkness had folded and it looked lighter on the folds. Then the folds started to look like people moving backwards and forwards.

I was getting a lot of bright blobs coming and going and moving around in front of me.
The blobs then began to look like people moving past me from left to right.
I got a vision of a continuous stream of people walking into the room, each holding a ball of light.

I was cold round my legs and had a fuzzy feeling on my right foot which later moved up my leg to the knee.

Liz had the sensation of a picture very close to her. It was like a digital image and so close that it had become pixelated so Liz couldn’t see what it was, just light and dark.

The room was looking lighter and misty to me.

Liz got the name ‘Red Arrow’
I questioned her if this was the name of a person or maybe to do with the Red Arrow airplanes.
Liz wasn’t sure but did feel a connection with the planes as one had crashed into the sea here in Eastbourne killing the pilot some years ago after Liz had had a precognitive dream about this happening.
Liz then sent light and healing to the pilot as she now felt he may need rescuing to move on.

Liz saw a bridge of light.

I felt a light touch on a finger on my right hand.

Liz had a strong image of a diamond which turned into a black diamond.

Liz then had a strong sense of Stargate and seven bridges.
She felt someone overshadowing her… Dark Feather…

‘Distant bridges… there is no distance… filled with the void. I had the image of an ostrich egg and this great marble, and the black diamond, but this is the infinity, the cosmic cake. Each of us is seeded in it and we seed it. It’s an infinite regression.  I just get this holographic image of an infinite series of Russian dolls, every little speck, every little particle is the whole of the void and the whole is filled and the significance of the black diamond is it is prismatic, reflects all light, all the colours, the black absorbs all and you have this infinite movement out and radiant and inwards and back through it. It’s the breath in and the breath out, total cosmic breath, movement involution and evolution, what evolves, devolves, again and again and again…’    
  
Liz got the name ‘Larry’
Something to do with a guitar, stretched band, rainbow band.

Then Liz got ‘Cat of nine tails’
Something to do with sand banks, a wreckage, man with long white hair and long white beard.

The music ended.

At times during the session Liz had been experiencing a pressure on her chest, a burning feeling on her wrists and a feeling of being trapped in a box.
Interestingly Joan used to sometimes experience being in a box which she never liked as it reminded her of a coffin.  

I had drifted off a few times during the second half of the session and had a few visions of people and faces but nobody I recognised.

Liz did the healing exercise, the closing prayer and our closing down exercise.


During the healing Liz saw some small lights in the room but to me it looked like the whole room had become lighter…