This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

19th Sitting 09/01/2014

We were back in the garage after the Christmas/New Year break.

As always we kicked off with the rainbow bridge exercise at 8.30pm.

Liz found herself going down a forest path with ferns each side to a rocky beach where a stream ran into an enormous lake. The bridge was pearl white and a fine rain was creating rainbows. There were fish and dolphins jumping out of the water and Liz could see fountains, rocks and castles over the other side like a fairy tale scene.
As Liz walked over the bridge she saw Chinese ladies with fans floating towards her becoming more like cardboard cut-outs as they got close. Also a blond haired peasant type farmer with a horse and cart and a pig walked towards her. She felt she knew him. Liz decided to ride the pig which began to fly taking her to the other side. The farmer told her she could do whatever she wanted on that side. As the tune ended Liz got the pig to fly her back to her own side.

My visualization began at the bridge where I found a bicycle. I decided to ride it over the bridge; I was wobbling from side to side and stopped half way across. I saw a crowd of people walking towards me in dark robes and hoods. It looked like much of their faces were covered too. One was swinging a smoking thurible, something I’ve noticed before. Coming along behind them was what looked like the Mad Hatter riding a very tall penny farthing.
The smoke from the thurible was going into my mouth filling me with an energy. The scene before me became much brighter and clearer and the  people’s robes were now white.
They all then returned to their side and me to mine.

I did the opening prayer then put the music back on.

I felt pressure on my forehead and an irritation in my throat and I had an echoy sensation in my ears.
I saw a few flashes near the ceiling.

Liz was seeing moving shapes like cotton wool.
She had a sense of a network of fibres in the room.
She saw a fleeting light go from right to left.
She could see something like water, curling and coiling. A bit like clouds changing shape, reddish and misty.

I could see light coloured mist each side of me and a few wispy bits moving around in the dark in front of me.
Liz saw moving patterns like lines of iron filings or the patterns in wood.

It looked to me like it was getting darker and a bit bluish in the centre of the room.
Liz also saw blue in the room.
She could make out an archway going across the room.

My legs were now cold.
We’d both been warm up to now.
I had a fuzzy sensation on the back of my head.

My eyes closed for a few seconds then I noticed a flash which got my attention and I opened them again.
Liz didn’t see any flashes at that point but she had a sense of a shape in the middle of the room.
We then both had the sensation of misty light around the outside of the room but dark in the centre.
It was like looking down a cone or through a tunnel.

Liz saw a flash to her right.
I was seeing horizontal waves moving downwards.

My left ear was clicking and popping.
It felt like something came out of it and remained at the opening.
Liz felt a cool breeze over her left ankle.
Then she felt something stroke her left hand.

I was seeing bright white/yellow blobs coming and going in front of me.
It looked foggy to both of us.

I felt a pressure on the side of my right leg.
We now both thought the room was very dark.

Liz noticed a moving light on the table. It came and went suddenly making her jump.
I didn’t see it.

My nose was getting blocked and I was now cold all over.
Liz also had a blocked nose.

I drifted off for a bit at about the half-way point and came back remembering a dream…

I had seen a wall in front of me. It was bright and glowing and I noticed part of it had collapsed allowing me to get over it. I was then faced with a similar partially collapsed wall which I again went over. This continued until I reached a seventh wall but this time I couldn’t get over it. There was some sort of combination lock stopping me. I had the feeling I’d be able to get over the seventh wall when I’ve found the combination.

Things were quiet for a while with neither of us reporting anything.

Liz felt she was being overshadowed by another entity that was merging into her to experience what she was experiencing. It was a friendly insect-like entity.

I drifted off again towards the end and had another dream…

I saw the earth with a bright white foamy substance surrounding it. A bit like the frothy head on a beer. I got the impression this was the healing energy created and sent out by all the circles throughout the world. There was a giant man who was scooping up segments of the foam and directing it to specific places around the earth.

The music ended and Liz did the healing exercise, then the closing prayer and our closing down exercise.

We both felt this week’s sitting had gone really fast.
To help stay focused Liz had several times come back to the bridge in her thoughts to get the feeling of reaching out and wanting to make the contact.