This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

211th Sitting 05/12/2019


We had the room setup as usual.

Liz was wired up to the Mind Mirror EEG and we had the Magnetometer switched on.

I did the opening prayer at 8pm, turned out the light and put the music on.

We did the Rainbow Bridge Exercise then continued on into the session...

After about 40 minutes Liz began to speak...

‘I’m just seeing an old school teacher of mine, Mr Whare, Mrs Smith... just aware of dominos, children's games, being shown the value of those things as teaching and training aids that help the brain development... have the sensation of something golden in connection with Mrs Smith, golden opportunity, gold... we are here to help and facilitate the growth of others, sharing our experience, our knowledge and skills, recognising in others a potential and encouraging and teaching is a great blessing. We all benefit with our interaction with others, with the sharing and encouragement we give to others on their journey at any point in their life. Mrs Smith is showing me the white rabbit, it’s the encouragement to explore, to take a journey. Encouragement of imagination is very important, to learn, to recognise the unusual, the anomalies, the strangeness, to accept and not reject unusual experience, to follow the path less trodden. Too often out of fear you confine children and others into straitjackets to make them conform to expectations, common normality. We clip their wings, this causes distortion and unhappiness, of conflict. We need to cherish the uniqueness of every child, of every person even when they don’t fit in to our paradigm into our consensus reality view of what is good, what is valuable. The unruly boy may be a blessing in some particular pathway in life. He may not sit in the classroom tidily doing his sums, behaving, he may need adventure, stimulation beyond the conventional wisdom of the classroom setup. There are captains who have chased the whale, astronauts who have walked on the moon, mountaineers who have climbed Everest, divers who were sent to the bottom of seas, women who have won the Olympics, women who have died fighting for causes but further the interests of humanity. These maybe the ones who wriggle in their seats, who do not behave according to the norm. Cherish their individuality for they may have hidden depths, they may have a pathway to tread, it is not yours or mine, they may have gifts to give. Beware of our attachment to false idols. Arithmetic may be fine for the few but its value may be best appreciated on the race course. There has to be fun in learning, it has to be joyous, enjoyable, not a sedentary chore which children hate. Give me the man and I will show you the child in him who has suffered from wrong education, from the education of harms. Show me the child in the adult and I will show you how to set that child free. Liberty, equality, eternity not competition. Fun, but not competitive fun that boosts the winner and diminishes the looser. Everyone has value, everyone who reaches their full potential is the winner. Encourage everyone to reach their full potential so all may be winners in the game of life. Learn to stand independently, learn to stand in your own truth, the truth of who you are as an individual. Don't be afraid to stand alone for in your uniqueness you shine for the benefit of others... I thank Mrs Smith’

Me... ‘Yes, thank you Mrs Smith, a very interesting talk’

I played a tune to help Liz feel back with it.

We recalled our Rainbow Bridge Exercises...

Liz found herself by a river with a bridge straight ahead, a steel bridge like Meccano and she reached out over it to those in spirit including the people responsible for the Mind Mirror, Max Dade and Geoffrey Blundell. She wanted to feel their presence and felt they were pleased with what we were doing. Liz also thought of Harry Edwards and realised that all of them had been involved in healing. It was the use of the Mind Mirror and biofeedback that was connected to hospitals and healing and Liz felt the importance of the spirit work we are doing is to do with healing...

I started off riding a push bike but I wasn’t moving, the ground beneath me was moving, I was stationary. I was on a large sphere, reddish colour with a surface like the moon. It turned beneath me and would spin in different directions as I turned the handle bars. I had a feeling I was surrounded by something else and rose up out of myself going through another sphere like frosted glass. I found myself on another bike on this sphere and could see my other self below me on the smaller sphere and whatever direction I turned the handle bars the other me did the same. I felt there was some sort of magnetic field connecting us. I again felt I was surrounded by something else and this time rose up and went through a third sphere like a straw net and found myself on another bike. I could see through the holes in the net and saw the other me’s below me both duplicating what I was doing and again felt a magnetic connection. I went to the side of myself and observed everything as a 2-dimensional diagram, three circles with a line connecting the three bikes which were drawn as triangles. I then saw what looked like an Einstein like professor sitting at a large wooden table looking at the diagram while writing down mathematical equations. Then I became the professor and I rubbed out the centre circle and put my head through the diagram. When I opened my eyes I saw a scene of chaos and confusion with different images and noise coming at me rapidly. I took my head out of the diagram and redrew the inner circle and everything felt calm and peaceful once more...

I did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise...