This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

157th Sitting 23/01/2018


Patrick was back with us and we set up the room the same as on 19/12/2017

We started with the Rainbow Bridge Exercise at 7.35pm.

Liz found herself walking along a muddy path coming to a wooden bridge across a stream in the countryside. She wondered where the big river was and crossed fields with pools of water and there were rainbows over them. There was a large pool of water in the distance. She wanted to reach a large body of water which would be a border between the two worlds but also felt they were intermingled with no clear boundary. Liz concentrated on reaching out to people who have died and our friends in spirit. She asked for contact and assistance for our work.

I found myself on Eastbourne beach and there was a bridge leading out across the sea that looked just like a rainbow. I was observing myself from the right and watched as I walked towards the rainbow then seemed to float part way across it. Some bright white balls of light came over to me from the other side, circulating me then disappearing inside of me which made me become bright white and I sunk into the rainbow which also then became bright white.

Patrick became overshadowed which prevented him from doing a visualisation. He remained in that state for most of the session.

Then I did the opening prayer and put the music on.

My feet were getting cold, the rest of me was warm.

Liz got the name Lilith.
She got a picture of an arched window, a bird flying through it like an owl or a dove, a window of opportunity.

Patrick felt someone draw near, he recognised them.
He had a tickly, cob-web feeling on the right side of his face.
He had cold feet but the rest of him was warm.

Liz was warm all over.
She felt there were lots of birds around her. Like a cloak of feathers.

Patrick felt a lot of cold around his head.
My feet were still cold.
Liz was still warm all over.

Then Liz felt a cool breeze on her ankles.
Her hands felt like they were full of a fizzy energy.

I was seeing bright blobs in front of me coming and going.

Liz felt she was in a courtyard of a country cottage, rosemary, flowers, roses round a trellis.
She got images of a tobacco tin that reminded her of her dad.
She saw a school mistress with a black gown.

I saw a pin prick light flash on and off between me and Liz.
Liz saw a few dim flashes to her left and in front of her.
She saw blobs floating around the room.

Liz was now feeling very hot.
I was warm but my feet were still cold.

Patrick felt tickles all over.
He felt one of his spirit friends around him but unable to speak at the moment.

I saw a dim flash in front of me.
It looked lighter to my right.

Liz got Enid Blyton.

I got a bright blob in front of me.

Liz got the words... How many steps to take from here to eternity.
She saw a little pair of legs with long grey school socks and shoes walking along... Just keep walking, one stop at a time.

Patrick now had lots of tickling sensations on his face.
I felt tickles on the left side of my face.

A communication started through Patrick starting with a few American Indian sounding words.
It was very loud and sudden, making Liz and I jump.

'Greetings to you both'

Me... 'Welcome friend'

'I happy to come, I wish to say quickly this table here please if you can make circle'

Me... 'Okay we can do that'

(we have a circular top to go on the table)

'I come ha, ha... he not expect ha, ha... he expect Chinese man. Chinese man say Feng Shui, circle energy yes, you understand?'

Me... 'Yep'

'Square no move well, circle move well, this what he say but I speak so we do our best. Tonight energy level not so good, not so good tonight with the medium and this is the reason for not too much happen tonight but all time spent sitting is worthwhile, all will be well, we are happy with the arrangements you have here, all good. Now I shall be silent, God bless you all'

Me... 'And to you, thank you for coming'

AUDIO CLIP

Liz got the word Hastings, then Hanover Square and Ridgeway.

Patrick sensed some sort of religious influence. There was a man with him who was Christian, a priest, onward Christian soldiers, a cross.

Liz got a picture of one of her brothers as a small boy.

Patrick's feet were now warm and he felt back with it.
We all felt it was time to close.

I did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise...