This group began sitting in July 2013 as an experiment using the 'Basic Guide' published by the 'Scole Experimental Group' in 1996.

We've changed the way we sit over the years. I am continuing to develop trance mediumship and Liz gives a mixture of evidential clairvoyance, inspired speaking and trance...

Our intentions are to receive information that will help us understand the bigger picture, why we are here, what happens when we die, the mechanics of mediumship and how we can help in raising the quality of consciousness...

...Nick Pettitt

138th Sitting 23/05/2017


We had the room setup as usual.

I did the opening prayer at 8.00pm, turned out the light and put the music on.

We did the Rainbow Bridge visualisation exercise...

Liz found herself looking at the backs of heads of elderly ladies with tinted hair like a Woman's Institute garden party. There were ornamental borders surrounded by brickwork and in the middle a large ornamental pool with a fountain that was making rainbows in the sun which seemed much more interesting than the ladies who were trivial with their talk and gossip. Liz felt herself drawn to the fountain and became aware of an elemental like a fairy who was introducing her to all the insects. A bee was landing of flowers, pollinating them and Liz felt the importance of all insects. She saw a spiders web and the spider who repaired it every time it got broken and Liz thought of how we lament and cry when something of ours gets damaged or broken. She saw an apple with a little grub inside eating it and that grub would turn into something else. It was the feeling of the old Hindu saying... I am this world and I eat this world. The sense that everything is feeding off everything else and is all interconnected and interwoven. There's no guilt attached to the fact that things feed on each other...

I started off on top of a snowy hill sitting on a sledge looking down at a pathway going down in front of me. People were holding onto me then let go sending me speeding down the hill getting faster and faster. The pathway was lined by tall pine trees and I wondered what might happen if one of these trees fell down across the pathway. Just as I thought that I saw one lying across the pathway and I smashed into it but it just broke in half and I carried on uninjured. Then I saw a great wall of snow across my path but again I just smashed through it causing me no harm. I continued along this pathway and it looked like it was coming to an end and I then found myself in a completely different scene. I was now floating in some sort of a thick liquid below the surface. I noticed bubbles rising around me and decided to grab one and breath in the air within it. As I did this I started to rise so I grabbed a few more bubbles and soon found myself rise up to the surface which was silver. It was as if I was floating in a huge pool of liquid mercury and all around this pool were sandy beaches. I then found I could stand on the mercury so walked over to the sandy beach but when I tried to step onto the sand I sunk down into it. I could walk on liquid but not on solid ground. As I sunk into the sand I found I could see each grain of sand clearly shining like crystals...

I put the music back on and we continued our session...

The room started to look lighter and misty to me at ground level and then rose filling the whole room.
Then I saw bright blobs coming and going.

Liz was drifting in and out of sleep while the music was playing.
She woke up as the last tune was playing and said...

'I got the image again of the eiderdown, this was the symbol of comfort, rest, relaxation...'

Liz then fell asleep again for about 10 minutes.
I got the word 'Neptune'
Then Liz woke up again and continued...

'Have an image of a honeycomb, the hive, it's the cooperation, the cooperative, the super entity and that is the natural way. In our society we assume a state of trust, of cooperation, benign association. The trust is fundamental, trust is allowing the natural state, the natural way to happen unimpeded. There are many climates, many temperaments. There is only one source of consciousness and not one entity can be unplugged from the source. There are blockages, ignorance can be a block, the ignorance that is misconstruing, it is misunderstanding. Not innocent ignorance but wilful wrong thinking, delusion. So an entity wilfully enters the delusional state, allows the delusional state to predominate and propagates the error, the wrong thinking and to readjust and undo this requires conscious effort. It's an energetic transfer but the correct use of energy is ease of flow. The incorrect use results in blockages because the ground state of consciousness, the pure consciousness cannot easily flow through the delusional state, through the blockages. The blockages limit the flow of energy, the transfer. Now because that state is low in energy it is not easy to undo the blockages so it requires an act of will, calling out for help sometimes. The consciousness sees that there is an intent to remove the blockage, a sincere attempt to reverse the misconstruction. Consciousness can work with the entity towards the final dissolution of the error but there has to be sincere voluntary intent to reverse the blockages, to reverse the error, the errors in thinking. Some call this the true humility of a soul in torment. We work as all those who sincerely repent, that is the nature of repentance, is the voluntary act of wishing to undo the errors, to reverse the misconstruction, we can work with that. Now when all errors have been dissolved, repaired and the correct alignment of energy and consciousness have resumed then the truly cooperative society based on trust can emerge and for now your politics are corrupt because so much of human endeavours are based on incorrect alignments misconstruing delusion but once the errors are corrected in thinking and the correct alignment restored the proper functioning of the social organism will take place, natural way of cooperation. For an entity who is thinking wrongly, thinking delusionary, misconstruing their reality there is a blind spot. That entity cannot appreciate the delusional nature of its thinking, it cannot see another way. Only when the armour of delusion develops cracks and the cracks become painfully apparent and the hint of truth makes itself felt, only then can insight into the nature of the delusion begin its work of reconstruction but there has to be destruction before reconstruction and there is a great resistance in the entity, in the delusional state of thinking to destruction, fear, fear of letting go of the delusional state in case there will be nothing left. So this is where the help of those who are freed of the delusional state, the kind help, is needed to soothe and support a tormented soul. The work of deconstruction, of reconstruction is happening now and the pain and anguish of many will reach frantic levels so the peace and the contentment and the healing, emotional state of those who have freed themselves of delusion is vital to encourage and help the final transformation of those souls in torment. These times are foretold and have a limit on them. Times of transition, times of transformation. We cannot allow the delusional state to destroy the world, to destroy the Earth, to destroy the human experiment. We encourage and assist. Thank you all'

Liz came back with a sense of blue, a blue planet.


I then did the healing exercise, closing prayer and our closing down exercise...